WeHubs Surveys’ Award: answer our questionnaire and win a trip to Lisbon to attend ICT 2015!
Are you offering services to businesses and startups or are you a woman web entrepreneur? Do you want to contribute to boost women digital entrepreneurship in Europe by providing the WeHubs consortium with your feedback and experience on how this could be achieved?
Would you be interested into attending the ICT 2015 flagship event of the European Commission in Lisbon 20-22 October and gathering over 4500 ICT enthusiasts from all horizons - research, politics, industry, start-ups, investors, academia? WeHubs is also expecting to have its own booth and to join ECWT´networking session and pitching event (the Commission approval is expected in July.)
If this is the case then what are you waiting for? Answer one of our WeHubs Surveys and take part to a lottery where one representative from a Business Support Organization and one woman entrepreneur will be awarded a trip to Lisbon! For more info write at email@example.com
WeHubs survey for business support organizations and stakeholders from digital ecosystems (http://wehubs.eu/wehubs-survey/). Deadline 31st August 2015.
WeHubs Survey for women web entrepreneurs (http://wehubs.eu/wehubs-survey-for-entrepreneurs) Deadline 31st August 2015.
Terms and Conditions for the Lottery
1. To enter this prize draw, entrants must participate either in the WeHubs Survey targeting Business Support Organizations (http://wehubs.eu/wehubs-survey/) or in the Survey for women web entrepreneurs (http://wehubs.eu/wehubs-survey-for-entrepreneurs)
2. This prize draw is open to residents of EU Countries Eastern Europe and CIS countries and Lebanon, who have completed one of the above mentioned on line questionnaires. Business support organizations are defined as public or private legal entities offering services/support/investment capital to start ups and/or businesses in the digital sectors (i.e. incubators, accelerators, science & tech parks, mentors’ networks, co-working spaces, investors’ networks etc). Women web entrepreneurs are defined as women who are founders or co-founders of one or more enterprises (whatever development stage) having the web and/or digital technologies as main components of their business.
3. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The WeHubs consortium as Promoter reserves the right to modify the promotion at any time without prior notice.
4. Entries must be submitted via filling in one of the two on line questionnaires by 26th June for the questionnaire targeting business support organizations and by 31st August 2015 for the questionnaire targeting women web entrepreneurs. Entry is restricted to one per person per organization with regard to business support organizations while more than one woman from the same founders’ team can answer the survey and take part in the lottery. Late or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
5. The winners will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing dates, including all entries submitted before the advertising of these awards and since the surveys’ kick off. Communication to the winners will occur by 3rd July for Business Support Organizations and by September 4th for women web entrepreneurs.
6. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner, or should a winner be unable to confirm their acceptance of their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter may ask the winner to provide proof of age and/or country of residence.
7. The two winners, one per category, will be reimbursed a round flight ticket from their country to Lisbon in Portugal to attend the ICT 2015 Conference (20-22 October 2015) and a partial reimbursement for accommodation expenses. Each prize will amount to 800€ max. Each winner will have to make his/her own reservation prioritizing low cost companies and booking their hotel from a list of selected hotels provided by the consortium. Reimbursement will take place by maximum one month after participation to the event and based on presentation of filled in reimbursement form on provided templates, registration to the ICT2015 conference, and all documentation of costs.
8. The prizes exclude, travel between the winner’s home and the airport, local transportation, travel insurance, food and drink, personal expenditure and incidental costs, other than where mentioned.
9. All elements of the prizes are subject to availability, non transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be re-sold.
10. Winners and guests may be requested to participate in publicity or to attend events organized by the WeHubs consortium within ICT 2015.
11. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the WeHubs Consortium and accordingly it may at its absolute discretion as promoter vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
12. The WeHubs Consortium is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the prize draw.
WeHubs is a coordination and support action aimed at providing a strong support to women web entrepreneurs in Europe and coordinating existing web entrepreneur’s ecosystems to provide dedicated services to women. WeHubs is funded by the Horizon2020 Framework Programme of the European Union- StartUP Europe.